Friday, January 6, 2012

Winter/Christmas Pillows





I wanted to make some cute pillows that could last all winter.  I LOVE snowmen so decided to use them on my pillows.  I didn't find any patterns I loved, but I did find a lot of cute snowmen things that I really liked.  So I took the patterns and ideas found on other things and applied to the pillows.  For instance, the long snowmen pillow is a wall hanging that I found, one of them I saw on a cute mug and so on.  I decided to paint some and to do a running stich on the others.  I cut out a plain piece of material.  Then I decided to add a cute boarder of christmas material.  (The squares were cut at 4") and then I added a 2" strip on the outside to set the boarder off.  I then picked a cute winter material to put on the back. 

1 comment: