Saturday, January 21, 2012

Valentine's Wood Letters




I love to cut out words on my saw.  I did a bunch for Christmas and decided I better get going on my Valentine's Day words.  I can't believe that Valentine's Day is a few weeks away!!!  WOW!!  I am so excited about the fonts I used.  One of the kisses and one of the love words I've cut small lips or hearts that pop out.  The dot on the "I" has three options to choose from.  Who doesn't like a choice?!?  You can have a heart, lips or a Hershey's kiss!  The hearts used for "O" have a smaller heart cut out of the middle to add dimension.  The "Be Mine" was designed with the idea that the word BE would be printed on the front of the heart used as the dot for the "I". 

I hope you all have a very wonderful Valentine's Day!


Here is link to my wood website  woodluv2.blogspot.com or if your interested in ordering

you can check out my Etsy site.  ORDER HERE
Let me know what you think!  I also do custom orders.  If there is something you're looking for let me know!  :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment