Monday, December 5, 2011

ABC Quiet Book


This is the quiet book I made using Adobe Photoshop Elements.  I do all of my scrap booking digital and I LOVE it!  I took pictures of  the family and then pictures I found online to create the ABC book for my daughter for Christmas.  I have 2 pictures for each letter.  I added a background page, the letter and a fun picture to match the letter.  Then I took them all to Costco and printed them out.  I found a cute brag book at Hobby Lobby.  In all it cost me $5.00 for the pictures and $3.00 for the book.  A darling gift for $8.00 that I think she'll love. 
I added personal touches to make it just for her.  I have pictures with her and her Aunts, Uncles, Daddy, Grandparents, and Mommy.  I have pictures of grandpa's lamb, our dog and our horse.  I hope it helps grab her attention on Sunday!  :0)

2 comments: