Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Valentine Inch worm

Today in my preschool we were talking about the letter I.  We made Inch worms for the letter I.  As we finished them up it got me thinking about what a darling Valentine it would make. 


So here are a few of my ideas with the inch worm Valentine! 




Here is how to do it!


Pick two pipe cleaners.
You will want to use a small handle to wrap them around. 
I found a paintbrush works best.
I first put the ends going the same direction as the brush, so as I
twisted it around the brush, I covered the sharp ends.


Continue wrapping the pipe cleaners around the paint brush.


When I got to the end I twisted the two ends together.

 Finish wrapping.

I picked fun Valentine colors.

 I used a leaf pattern I had but you could go to goggle images and find some cute leaf patters.

Cut them out. 

I picked three different sizes of eyes so you could see which size you like best.

I used hot glue to glue them to the leaf and glue the eyes on.

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment