Friday, February 17, 2012

Sesame Street Monster Pillows

My daughter can't get enough of Sesame Street!
She love's Elmo, Cookie Monster and Zoe.  Just recently she noticed Slimey also.
I saw a darling blog making an Owl pillow and it got me thinking.  Could I
change this into Sesame Street monsters?  I starting drawing it out, looking at the
monsters closely and figured out it really would be hard at all.
You will find step by step instructions for the darling monster pillows
and pictures for you to view.
If you have a Sesame Street fan at your house they will LOVE, LOVE, LOVE
these darling pillows!
Happy Sewing!!  :0)

 

The cute owl pattern is found at weallsew.com













              






1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for these instructions. I made a cute Elmo pillow for my grandson.
    I wish I could post a picture!

    ReplyDelete