Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Easter, Spring, Summer unfinished wood words


I love to cut out words on my saw.  I did a bunch for Christmas and Valentine's Day and decided I better get going on my Easter, Spring and Summer words. 
I love the fonts I used and the fun extras are sure to make you smile. 

There are many different bunnies and chicks that go so cute with the different fonts.  They are sure to
please everyone! 
The Spring, Summer and Sunshine words are so fun and make you want a day at the beach!

I hope you enjoy!


Here is link to my wood website  woodluv2.blogspot.com or if your interested in ordering

you can check out my Etsy site.  ORDER HERELet me know what you think!  I also do custom orders.  If there is something you're looking for let me know!  :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment